Domaine Saint Victor offers a landscaped park of over three and a half hectares, set amidst vineyards, with direct access to nature and the hiking trails of the Parc Naturel Régional du Luberon.
Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation, physical activity, contemplation or inspiration, we invite you to stroll through the park and discover :
– the vegetable garden: cherry tomatoes, strawberries, herbs…
– the pétanque field: practice the art de vivre of Provence, boules are at your disposal
– the nature theater: a place for your artistic prowess, a movie night…
– the saltwater swimming pool, 1.50 m deep, with a large beach for little swimmers
– the trampoline
– donkey enclosure (they love hugs!)
– the henhouse: your food scraps in exchange for fresh eggs
– various relaxation areas: platform, hammock…
– picnic area in the forest with games area for kids
Enjoy, savour the moment…
In addition to its rich historical heritage, this region is also a paradise for hiking, biking and, soon, donkey trekking enthusiasts!
The hiking trails of the Sud Luberon offer a multitude of options for nature lovers and explorers. Whether you’re looking for a one-day stroll or a multi-day adventure, there’s something for every taste and skill level.
Self-contained accommodation, sleeps up to 5, with private use of the patio to enjoy long summer evenings in complete relaxation.
Self-contained accommodation, sleeps 6-8, with outdoor terrace and direct access to the three-hectare park. A good base for walks, discovering Provence and relaxing.
Perfect for a getaway for 2, with private terrace and breathtaking sunset views over the vineyards.
Domaine Saint-Victor is ideally located in the small commune of La Tour d’Aigues, in the Luberon Regional Nature Park. In addition to its gîtes and grounds, which make an ideal base for exploring the region, you can contact us to organize a unique event in an idyllic setting.